- 100 g sugar
- 1 strip of lemon zest (no pith)
- 350 g drained lychees (canned)
- 350 g ice cubes
- 350 g frozen lychees
- 1 Egg white (optional)
Place sugar and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10-15 seconds on speed 9.
2. Add drained lychees and ice. Blend quickly together for 8-10 seconds on speed 9.
3. Add frozen lychees and egg white and blend for a further 1 minute at speed 9-10 until well emulsified.
4. Add more ice as needed for a stiffer texture.
Lychee juice can be frozen in an ice cube tray for use, instead of ice. Reduce sugar to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl