- 100 g sugar
- 1 strip of lemon zest (no pith)
- 350 g drained lychees (canned)
- 350 g ice cubes
- 350 g frozen lychees
- 1 Egg white (optional)
Place sugar and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10-15 seconds on speed 9.
2. Add drained lychees and ice. Blend quickly together for 8-10 seconds on speed 9.
3. Add frozen lychees and egg white and blend for a further 1 minute at speed 9-10 until well emulsified.
4. Add more ice as needed for a stiffer texture.
Lychee juice can be frozen in an ice cube tray for use, instead of ice. Reduce sugar to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles