- 60-80 grams raw sugar, convert to icing sugar
- 1 can Lychees, Frozen
- 1 can Lychee Juice, Frozen
- 1/2 Lime or small Lemon Slice, Optional
- 1 egg white, Optional
- 350 grams ice cubes
Place sugar into TM bowl (you can adjust amount to suit your own personal taste). Mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add frozen lychees and lemon or lime, followed by the 350g ice and egg white. Slowly turn the speed dial to speed 10.
Add the remaining frozen lychee juice blocks. Use spatula to assist in the incorporation of the fruit with the ice. This takes approximately 1 minute.
Accessories you need
Image by Iron Chef Shellie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)