- 100 grams Butter, cubed
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 200 grams Digestive biscuits
- 180 grams Maltesers
- 200 grams dairy milk chocolate
Line a 20cm x 20cm slice tray with baking paper.
Place 80g of the maltesers and add the biscuits into TM bowl and crush 8 seconds/speed 4. Set aside.
Put butter, golden syrup and cocoa into TM bowl and melt 40 seconds/50°C/speed 4. Scrape down the sides. Then melt 20 seconds/50°C/speed 4 until combined. Scrape down the sides again.
Add the crushed biscuits and maltesers into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3 until combined. Repeat if necessary.
Allow to cool slightly then stir through the remaining 100g of whole maltesers 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3. Repeat if necessary.
Pour mixture into slice tray and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
Break chocolate into pieces, place into TM bowl. Grate 10 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down the sides. Melt 2 minutes/50°C/speed 3. Pour chocolate over slice. Place in the fridge until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake