- 100 grams Butter, cubed
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 200 grams Digestive biscuits
- 180 grams Maltesers
- 200 grams dairy milk chocolate
Line a 20cm x 20cm slice tray with baking paper.
Place 80g of the maltesers and add the biscuits into TM bowl and crush 8 seconds/speed 4. Set aside.
Put butter, golden syrup and cocoa into TM bowl and melt 40 seconds/50°C/speed 4. Scrape down the sides. Then melt 20 seconds/50°C/speed 4 until combined. Scrape down the sides again.
Add the crushed biscuits and maltesers into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3 until combined. Repeat if necessary.
Allow to cool slightly then stir through the remaining 100g of whole maltesers 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3. Repeat if necessary.
Pour mixture into slice tray and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
Break chocolate into pieces, place into TM bowl. Grate 10 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down the sides. Melt 2 minutes/50°C/speed 3. Pour chocolate over slice. Place in the fridge until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto