- 100 grams Butter, cubed
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 200 grams Digestive biscuits
- 180 grams Maltesers
- 200 grams dairy milk chocolate
Line a 20cm x 20cm slice tray with baking paper.
Place 80g of the maltesers and add the biscuits into TM bowl and crush 8 seconds/speed 4. Set aside.
Put butter, golden syrup and cocoa into TM bowl and melt 40 seconds/50°C/speed 4. Scrape down the sides. Then melt 20 seconds/50°C/speed 4 until combined. Scrape down the sides again.
Add the crushed biscuits and maltesers into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3 until combined. Repeat if necessary.
Allow to cool slightly then stir through the remaining 100g of whole maltesers 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3. Repeat if necessary.
Pour mixture into slice tray and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
Break chocolate into pieces, place into TM bowl. Grate 10 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down the sides. Melt 2 minutes/50°C/speed 3. Pour chocolate over slice. Place in the fridge until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake