- 100 grams Butter, cubed
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 200 grams Digestive biscuits
- 180 grams Maltesers
- 200 grams dairy milk chocolate
Line a 20cm x 20cm slice tray with baking paper.
Place 80g of the maltesers and add the biscuits into TM bowl and crush 8 seconds/speed 4. Set aside.
Put butter, golden syrup and cocoa into TM bowl and melt 40 seconds/50°C/speed 4. Scrape down the sides. Then melt 20 seconds/50°C/speed 4 until combined. Scrape down the sides again.
Add the crushed biscuits and maltesers into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3 until combined. Repeat if necessary.
Allow to cool slightly then stir through the remaining 100g of whole maltesers 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3. Repeat if necessary.
Pour mixture into slice tray and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
Break chocolate into pieces, place into TM bowl. Grate 10 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down the sides. Melt 2 minutes/50°C/speed 3. Pour chocolate over slice. Place in the fridge until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats