- 2 mangoes sliced
- 125 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey, raw if possible
- 3 heaped tablespoons powdered gelatine, grass fed is best (I use Great Lakes)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the flesh of two mangoes into mixing bowl. 5 sec/Speed 5
2. Add water, honey and gelatine. 5 mins/70 degrees/Speed 3
3. Pour into chocolate moulds and set in fridge or freezer./ Store in freexer for 1-2 weeks.
Preparing the Gummy mixture
You can use whatever fruit you have - frozen berries work well. Use roughly 1-1.5 cups of fruit. The recipe is very forgiving!
Add the juice of a lemon to give the gummies a citrus twist!
I got the chocolate moulds from Kmart for $2 each!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Black bean milk
- Vegan Cashew Cheese