- 2 mangoes sliced
- 125 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey, raw if possible
- 3 heaped tablespoons powdered gelatine, grass fed is best (I use Great Lakes)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the flesh of two mangoes into mixing bowl. 5 sec/Speed 5
2. Add water, honey and gelatine. 5 mins/70 degrees/Speed 3
3. Pour into chocolate moulds and set in fridge or freezer./ Store in freexer for 1-2 weeks.
Preparing the Gummy mixture
You can use whatever fruit you have - frozen berries work well. Use roughly 1-1.5 cups of fruit. The recipe is very forgiving!
Add the juice of a lemon to give the gummies a citrus twist!
I got the chocolate moulds from Kmart for $2 each!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice