- 500 grams Fresh Mangoes, (nice ripe and juicy ones)
- 150 grams raw organic sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 375 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Add the mango flesh (roughly chopped) to the TM bowl and puree on speed 9 for 30 seconds. Set aside.
Clean the bowl and add egg yolks, organic raw sugar and cream, cook for 5-6 mins, 80degrees, speed 4 (until it slightly thickens).
Pour the icecream mixture into a stainless tray and set in the freezer. When its partly frozen, stir through the cooled pureed mangoes. You can swirl it through like my pic, or completely mix it in. Freeze until set.
Can be used in TM31 or TM5. Its nice topped with roughly chopped macadamias nuts or coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken