- 500 g mango, frozen and cut into bite sized pieces
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 20 g honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Add mango, lemon juice and honey and blend for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add yoghurt and mix for 1 minute, speed 9 (use spatula to help incorporate). Serve as is for soft consistency or store in freezer until desired texture.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- MSG based seasoning
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Easy Biscuits (gluton free)
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail