- 500 g mango, frozen and cut into bite sized pieces
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 20 g honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Add mango, lemon juice and honey and blend for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add yoghurt and mix for 1 minute, speed 9 (use spatula to help incorporate). Serve as is for soft consistency or store in freezer until desired texture.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce
- Cornflake honey slice
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins