- Pastry Base
- 30 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g chilled Butter, cubed
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 200 g real maple syrup
- 120 g brown sugar
- 45 g Self Raising Flour, SR flour
- 120 g melted unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste, paste
- 1 cup shelled pecans
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and vanilla bean into bowl and mill for 10 seconds/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients except sour cream and mix 6 seconds/speed 6.
Add sour cream and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 30 seconds on Interval speed.
Tip dough out and push into flan tin with removable base. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients except pecans into bowl and beat for 20 seconds/speed 6.
Arrange pecans pretty side up in bottom of pastry lined flan tin.
Pour filling over and bake for 25-30 minutes until browned and fragrant.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops