- Pastry Base
- 30 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g chilled Butter, cubed
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 200 g real maple syrup
- 120 g brown sugar
- 45 g Self Raising Flour, SR flour
- 120 g melted unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste, paste
- 1 cup shelled pecans
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and vanilla bean into bowl and mill for 10 seconds/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients except sour cream and mix 6 seconds/speed 6.
Add sour cream and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 30 seconds on Interval speed.
Tip dough out and push into flan tin with removable base. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients except pecans into bowl and beat for 20 seconds/speed 6.
Arrange pecans pretty side up in bottom of pastry lined flan tin.
Pour filling over and bake for 25-30 minutes until browned and fragrant.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl