- Pastry Base
- 30 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g chilled Butter, cubed
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 200 g real maple syrup
- 120 g brown sugar
- 45 g Self Raising Flour, SR flour
- 120 g melted unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste, paste
- 1 cup shelled pecans
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and vanilla bean into bowl and mill for 10 seconds/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients except sour cream and mix 6 seconds/speed 6.
Add sour cream and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 30 seconds on Interval speed.
Tip dough out and push into flan tin with removable base. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients except pecans into bowl and beat for 20 seconds/speed 6.
Arrange pecans pretty side up in bottom of pastry lined flan tin.
Pour filling over and bake for 25-30 minutes until browned and fragrant.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites