- 220 grams unsalted butter
- 200 grams Dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 4 eggs
- 350 grams sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. preheat oven to 175°C. Grease baking pan (30x20cm).
2. Add 220gr unsalted butter, 200gr dark chocolate
(100gr >70%+100gr bacandy's) in mixing bowl.
3. Melt 5 min / 60°C/ speed 2 or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
4. Wait to cool down slightly before adding next ingredients.
5. Whisk 4 eggs in a small bowl.
6. Add whisked eggs and 350gr sugar in mixing bowl
7. Mix 30 sec / speed 5.
8. Add 150gr plain flour, 5 tbs cocoa powder.
9. Mix 5 sec / speed 5.
10. Scrape down ingredients from the walls of the mixing bowl with the spatula.
11. Add chocolate chips(oscar's)
11. Mix another 5 sec / speed 5.
12. Transfer 3/4 of the prepared mix in the bake pan. Reserve the rest in a bowl and set aside.
13. Clean and dry mixing bowl
14.Insert batterfly whisk.
15. Add 250gr cream cheese and 50gr sugar (1/4 cup) in mixing bowl.
16. Beat 1 min / speed 4 or until smooth.
17. Add 1 egg and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
18. beat 30 sec / speed 3.
19. Pour cheesecake over prepared brownie mix
20. Drizzle reserved brownie mix over cheesecake and use a skewer to swirl and create a marble effect
21. Bake for 20-25 mins or until the centre is set and a toothpick inserted comes out with a few fudgy crumbs.
22. Allow to cool COMPLETELY before cutting and serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls