- 130 g sugar
- 3 egg whites
- pinch cream of tartar
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly into clean and dry mixing bowl. Place egg whites, cream of tartar and lemon juice into mixing bowl and beat for 3-4mins/50C/speed 3.5 with MC removed until strong peaks form.
With blades rotating on speed 2, add sugar 1 tsp at a time over a period of 2-3 minutes.
Place the mixture into a piping bag with your favourite nozzle to create tears or stars and pipe shapes onto baking paper. Place in a pre-heated oven at 90C-100C. (So you are drying them out rather than baking). Insert a wooden spoon into the oven door or keep it slightly ajar so the moisture escapes and the meringues dry out better. It can take 2 to 5 hours depending on the size of the meringues.
Keep in a well-closed biscuit jar. They will last for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl