- 130 g sugar
- 3 egg whites
- pinch cream of tartar
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly into clean and dry mixing bowl. Place egg whites, cream of tartar and lemon juice into mixing bowl and beat for 3-4mins/50C/speed 3.5 with MC removed until strong peaks form.
With blades rotating on speed 2, add sugar 1 tsp at a time over a period of 2-3 minutes.
Place the mixture into a piping bag with your favourite nozzle to create tears or stars and pipe shapes onto baking paper. Place in a pre-heated oven at 90C-100C. (So you are drying them out rather than baking). Insert a wooden spoon into the oven door or keep it slightly ajar so the moisture escapes and the meringues dry out better. It can take 2 to 5 hours depending on the size of the meringues.
Keep in a well-closed biscuit jar. They will last for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles