- 1 can condensed milk
- 110 grams milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamon seeds
- 30 pieces raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon Butter or Ghee
1h 25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 12 Almonds in bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
- Place cardamon seeds in bowls and mill 10 seconds/speed 10.
- Add condensed milk and powdered milk and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and cook 40 mins/100degrees/speed 2/MC on.
- Scrape down sides and stir to scrape the bottom of bowl. Add crushed almonds and butter and cook 40 mins/100degrees/speed 2/MC on.
- Put remaining almonds in the oven at 180degrees to roast until brown.
- Once milk mixture has finished transfer to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, roll into balls approx 2cms. Place roasted almond on top and press down. Refrigerate.
Accessories you need
You can make these without nuts and can add dried fruits or anything your taste buds desire.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls