- 250 grams milk chocolate melts
- 25 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 75 grams rice bubbles
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 340 grams cream cheese, softened
- 70 grams caster sugar
- 170 grams Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Milo, disolved into a paste with 3TB boiling water
- 4 teaspoons gelatine, disolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Milo, to sprinkle
- Grease a 20cm springform cake tin.
- Put chocolate melts into TM bowl then grate 5 seconds/speed 6. Melt 3 minutes/50˚C/speed 3, scrape down the sides of the bowl then melt 30 seconds/50˚C/speed 3.
- Add coconut and rice bubbles to TM bowl. Mix 20 seconds/reverse/speed 1, then mix with a spatula by hand if required. Press chocolate rice bubble mixture into the base of the tin, flattening slightly with a spoon. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Insert butterfly. Place cream into TM bowl and whip 40 seconds/speed 3.5. Remove butterfly and set cream aside in a bowl.
- Put cream cheese into TM bowl and beat 20 seconds/speed 5 until softened. Add caster sugar then beat 30 seconds/speed 5 or until combined. Set aside in another bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of boilong water to the milo powder in a jug and mix by hand until it forms a paste and all powder is mixed through.
- Put milk into TM bowl and heat 2 minutes/100˚C/speed 1. Add milo paste into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 4, until combined.
- Disolve gelatine in 1/4 cup of boiling water. Once gelatine is disolved pour it into milk and milo mixture. Insert butterfly. Mix 10 seconds/speed 1. Set aside in another bowl.
- Insert butterfly. Put cream cheese mixture back into TM bowl. Mix on speed 1 while gradually adding milo mixture through the top. Once all milo mixture is added mix 20 seconds/speed 4 until combined.
- Leave butterfly inserted then add whipped cream in TM bowl with the milo and cream cheese mixture. Mix 10 seconds/speed 2, then mix 10 seconds/reverse/speed 2. If there are still lumps mix remainder through with a spatula by hand.
- Pour the filling over the base and refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Sprinkle with milo powder before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Dairy Free Custard
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart