- 800 grams Canned apricot halves, drained
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 110 grams plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 60 grams Butter, softened
- 70 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 --- large egg, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 150 grams thickened cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Butter 6 ramekins.
3. Using simmering basket drain the apricot halves, slice and arrange them in the ramekins.
4. Dust each ramekin with 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. Place on a baking tray for easier handling.
5. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a medium sized bowl.
6. Insert butterfly whisk, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla on speed 3 until creamy. Occasionally scrape down the sides and repeat.
7. Add the egg and reduce to speed 2 until just blended.
8. Reducing speed to 1.5 gradually beat in the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk.
9. Spoon the batter into the ramekins.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
11. Cool the cakes in the ramekins for 10 minutes. Invert each onto a dessert plate.
12. Clean and dry bowl and butterfly whisk.
13. Insert butterfly whisk and beat cream on speed 3 until stiff. Watch carefully to avoid over-whipping.
14. Spoon the cream over the cakes or serve on the side.
Accessories you need
Use whatever fruit you like instead of the apricots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free