- 2 Mint slice bars
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 600 grams thickened cream
- 30 grams cocoa
- 1 Packets malt biscuits
8Recipe is created for
Place mint slice bars, sugar, cocoa & egg into bowl & mix for 20 seconds on speed 10.
Place butterfly in bowl, add cream & beat for 1 minute on speed 4.
Line rectangular tray with baking paper. Layer malt biscuits in tray, cover with cream mixture. Place another layer of biscuits on top running the same way as the base to form a giant sandwich.
Place in freezer until set then serve.
Accessories you need
Great to maintain portion sizes for desserts. Can replace mint slice with your favourite chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free