- 2 Mint slice bars
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 600 grams thickened cream
- 30 grams cocoa
- 1 Packets malt biscuits
8Recipe is created for
Place mint slice bars, sugar, cocoa & egg into bowl & mix for 20 seconds on speed 10.
Place butterfly in bowl, add cream & beat for 1 minute on speed 4.
Line rectangular tray with baking paper. Layer malt biscuits in tray, cover with cream mixture. Place another layer of biscuits on top running the same way as the base to form a giant sandwich.
Place in freezer until set then serve.
Accessories you need
Great to maintain portion sizes for desserts. Can replace mint slice with your favourite chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- Banana and Date Muffins
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE