- 120 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
- 2-3 pieces zest from orange
- 3 blood oranges
- 4-5 strawberries hulled
- 1 egg white
- 750 grams ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar, zest, clove and cinnamon in TM bowl and pulverise for 20 secs on speed 9. Scrape down. Add egg white, fruit and 350g ice. Churn for 20-30secs on speed 9 using spatula if necessary. Add remaining ice and churn for 1 minute on speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Stock Powder
- Spiced lamb flatbread