- 120 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
- 2-3 pieces zest from orange
- 3 blood oranges
- 4-5 strawberries hulled
- 1 egg white
- 750 grams ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar, zest, clove and cinnamon in TM bowl and pulverise for 20 secs on speed 9. Scrape down. Add egg white, fruit and 350g ice. Churn for 20-30secs on speed 9 using spatula if necessary. Add remaining ice and churn for 1 minute on speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles