- 120 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
- 2-3 pieces zest from orange
- 3 blood oranges
- 4-5 strawberries hulled
- 1 egg white
- 750 grams ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar, zest, clove and cinnamon in TM bowl and pulverise for 20 secs on speed 9. Scrape down. Add egg white, fruit and 350g ice. Churn for 20-30secs on speed 9 using spatula if necessary. Add remaining ice and churn for 1 minute on speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce