- 120 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
- 2-3 pieces zest from orange
- 3 blood oranges
- 4-5 strawberries hulled
- 1 egg white
- 750 grams ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar, zest, clove and cinnamon in TM bowl and pulverise for 20 secs on speed 9. Scrape down. Add egg white, fruit and 350g ice. Churn for 20-30secs on speed 9 using spatula if necessary. Add remaining ice and churn for 1 minute on speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce