- 180 grams sunflower seeds
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams Weetbix
- 120 grams dates
- 120 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams tahini
- 120 grams honey
Recipe is created for
1.Place sunflower seed in TM bowl grind on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients apart from tahini and honey. Chop on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
3. Add Tahini and honey. Combine for another 10 seconds on speed 7 or until mixture comes together. If mixture is too dry, add a little apple juice or water.
4. Roll into small balls and roll in coconut and put in fridge or freezer to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- Gingerbread Bliss Balls -Variation of Cinnamon Doughnut Bliss Balls (paleo, raw, vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free)
- S'more slice
- Breakfast for Champions