- 180 grams sunflower seeds
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams Weetbix
- 120 grams dates
- 120 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams tahini
- 120 grams honey
Recipe is created for
1.Place sunflower seed in TM bowl grind on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients apart from tahini and honey. Chop on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
3. Add Tahini and honey. Combine for another 10 seconds on speed 7 or until mixture comes together. If mixture is too dry, add a little apple juice or water.
4. Roll into small balls and roll in coconut and put in fridge or freezer to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake