- 180 grams sunflower seeds
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams Weetbix
- 120 grams dates
- 120 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams tahini
- 120 grams honey
8Recipe is created for
1.Place sunflower seed in TM bowl grind on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients apart from tahini and honey. Chop on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
3. Add Tahini and honey. Combine for another 10 seconds on speed 7 or until mixture comes together. If mixture is too dry, add a little apple juice or water.
4. Roll into small balls and roll in coconut and put in fridge or freezer to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- White bean dip
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"