- 400 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams Musk Sticks
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 50 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put chocolate and musk sticks into TM and grate for 10secs/speed 10.
2. Add other ingredients and cook with MC off for 10mins/90degrees/speed 3
3. Scrape down sides and cook for a further 10mins/Varoma/speed 3 with MC off.
4. Pour into lined tin and refrigerate until set and cut into squares
Musk Stick Fudge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis