- 180 grams sweet biscuits, ( Nice biscuits work well)
- 50 grams Butter
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 250 grams cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 tsp gelatine power, optional
4h 30minPreparation 4h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180C
Add biscuits to bowl and crush 8secs/speed 6. Set aside.
Add butter to bowl and melt 3mins/80C/speed 1.
Add biscuit crumbs back to bowl with brown sugar and combine with butter 10secs/speed 3.
Pour mixture into springform cake tin or pie dish. Press in with fingers. If using pie dish, put the base up the sides. Crumbed sides are optional when using a sprigform pie dish.
Set in oven for 10mins at 180C. Place into fridge/freezer to cool.
Juice lemon into bowl. Add in gelatine and combine 30secs/speed2. If you aren't using gelatine, you can add lemonjuice into bowl now, or add it in when adding in the sweetened condensed milk.
Add cream cheese to bowl. Whip 30secs/speed 4. Scrape down sides and whip for another 15secs/speed 4.
Add in sweetened condensed milk (and lemon juice if its not in already), and mix 1min/speed 4. If mixture isn't smooth, mix for further 20secs/speed 4.
Pour into cooled crumb crust and set in fridge for at least 4 hours.
Serve by itself or with fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, mango).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies
- Pumpkin and Berry Bread
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls