- 150 g sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 250 g SR flour
preheat oven to 180
place sugar in jug and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds add butter and cream on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
add eggs and vanilla then mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
add flour and turn up to speed 5 for 10 seconds pour milk gradualy thro hole in lid till desired consistancy. i used around 1/2 of 1 mc.
pour in to cup cake papers about half way up. (i use a piping bag so as to limit mess.)
bake for around 15min or till cake tester comes out clean.
you can add 1tbsp of cocoa to make them chocolate but i prefer vanilla with choc iceing.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Anzac Biccies
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits