- 250 gram Packet Marie Biscuits, or other plain biscuit
- 150 grams dried apricots
- 70 grams almonds
- 150 grams Butter
- 395 gram Tin condensed Milk
- 140 grams dessicated coconut
- 120 grams milk or dark chocolate
1. Put Biscuits into TM Bowl. Blend 10 sec/Speed 6. Put Apricots and Almonds into TM bowl. Blend 15 sec/Speed 6. Set aside in other bowl.
2. Put Butter and Condensed Milk into TM bowl. Melt 5 mins/90C/Speed 1.
3. Add Coconut and Apricot and Almond mix into TM bowl.
4. Mix 2 mins/Speed 2.
5. Pour and spread into a lined container (approx 20cmx30cm). Press down firmly with flat part of MC.
6. Clean Bowl.
1. Place Choclate into TM bowl.
2. Melt 3 mins/90C/Spd 2.
3. Pour chocolate into a small zip lock bag.
4. Snip a small corner off the bag. 'Pipe' the cohocolate onto the slice.
5. Chill for 3 hours.
6. Slice into small squares. Store in fridge.
Chocolate Topping (Optional)
This is so addictive!!
Can be topped with melted chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA