- 80 grams Butter
- 250 grams Plain chocolate biscuits
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 600 grams cream
- 375 grams condensed milk
- 10 grams gelatine
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 100 grams hot water
- Lindt Chocolates
Lightly grease a 22cm springform cake tin
Melt butter in TM bowl for speed 4/ 3 mins/ 50C
Add chocolate biscuits and blend on speed 8/ 10 secs
Press biscuits into the tin with the back of a tablespoon and place in fridge until required.
2. Place cream cheese, cream, condensed milk and add gelatine and cocoa mix into jug. Mix on speed 5/ 1 min
3. Scrape down the sides and mix for another 20 secs/ speed 5
4. Pour the filling into the base and refrigerate
5. Just prior to serving whip cream and add to top of cheesecake and decorate with fruit or lindt balls and or lollies.
We decorated the pictured cheesecake for christmas, but you can decorate for any occassion.
My Mother in law has made this cheesecake for years prior to Thermomix and it is always creamy and delicous!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Strawberry Christmas Miracle
- Banana Slice
- Raw Chocolate, Almond & Apricot Energy Bars
- Healthy Caramel Milkshake
- Christmas Mulled Wine
- Spicy Salted Caramel Cashews (new improved recipe)
- Clone of Traditional European Sourdough Bread
- Lime & Coconut Lamingtons
- Grandpas Lemon nut bread
- Crunchy Lemon & Ginger Muffins
- Creamy tuna dip
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake