- 1 package biscuits, Nutties, yoyo or milk coffee
- 100 grams Butter, softened or melted
- 2 packages Cream Cheese Block
- 2 cans Condensed milk 400g
- 250mls --- lemon juice, or lime
Place biscuits & butter into jug. 5sec/Sp7. Scrape and repeat if not fine enough Add more butter if not moist enough.
Press into springform tin or tray & refrigerate while making filling.
Place cream cheese & condensed milk into jug 30sec/sp5 or until no lumps remain.
Add lemon juice 10sec/sp5. If you prefer stronger lemon flavor add extra lemon juice. It should be quite thick.
Pour mixture onto base and refrigerate for a few hours to set. Can be served as is or add strawberries etc for decoration.
Accessories you need
Can use prepackaged food or make you own from scratch. Easy to adapt if not quite right. So long as the base is moist enough to press into your dish it will come out perfect. And if the filling is thick it will set quickly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls