- 1 piece Avocardo, Ripe
- 1 can coconut cream, Just the Cream off the top of a large jar
- 80 gram Raw Cocoa Power
- 80 gram raw dark agave nectar
Accessories you need
You can Use your butterfly to help whip it, but you dont need it if the cream is soft.
Can use Coconut Milk (cream off top of jar) if you dont have Cococum Cream.
Garnish with sliced Strawberries / Blueberries / Cocoa Nibs
It's SUGAR FREE and the kids wont even know.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza