- 155 grams almonds
- 100 grams pecans
- 100 grams walnuts
- 55 grams almond meal
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- 125 grams coconut oil
- 120 grams almond butter
- 175 grams honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 110 grams dried cranberries, (or blueberries or goji berries)
2h 20minPreparation 2h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
Heat oven at 160°C.
Measure the almonds, pecans, and walnuts in the TM bowl. Spread out on a Swiss roll tray, and bake for 5 minutes. Cool.
Place a mixing bowl on top of the TM bowl and measure into it the almond meal and shredded coconut. Set aside this bowl.
When the roasted nuts are cool enough, tip them into the TM bowl and roughly chop 3 sec/sp 4.
Tip nuts into mixing bowl with the almond meal and coconut. Set aside.
Measure coconut oil, almond butter and honey into the TM bowl and heat for
Add to the TM bowl the reserved nut mixture, vanilla, salt and the cranberries and mix 1.30 mins// sp 1.
Spread into a lined and greased Swiss roll pan, and press down flat and evenly.
Place in fridge for 2 hours to set, then cut into 35 pieces.
Store in freezer.
This nut bar is served straight from the freezer as it does tend to fall apart when left out. (It does save you wanting to eat it all at once - although that is still tempting to do!) I love it straight from the freezer - so yum!!!
This recipe has been adapted from a Pete Evans Recipe. I’m sure you’ll love it!
Accessories you need
Almond Butter - can be substituted with peanut butter or any other nut butter
Honey - can be substituted with rice syrup
Play with this recipe and make your own creation! I'd love to hear your version and how it turned out!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Hotteok - (Korean dessert)
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Curd Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola