- 150 g dates, seeds removed
- 150 g dried apricots
- 100 g Shredded Cocnut
- 20 g tahini
- 1 tablespoon Cacao
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all Ball ingredients to your thermomix bowl and combine on speed 10 for 45 seconds
Roll into balls and roll in extra shredded coconut.
Store in the fridge
These make a great lunchbox snack for Nut Free schools
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Mousse
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- BLISS BALLS
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- Goodness LCM Bars