- 10 Pitted Dates (Medjool)
- 70 grams pepitas
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams Cacao
- 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (Food grade Only)
1. Make sure all Dates are pitted
2. Add all ingredients to the tmx bowl
3. Mix for 40 secs on speed 9.
4. Grab approx 1 tbslp of mixture and roll into snack size balls.
5. Store them in fridge up to two weeks or freeze them .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Varoma Marble Cake
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars