- 10 Pitted Dates (Medjool)
- 70 grams pepitas
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams Cacao
- 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (Food grade Only)
1. Make sure all Dates are pitted
2. Add all ingredients to the tmx bowl
3. Mix for 40 secs on speed 9.
4. Grab approx 1 tbslp of mixture and roll into snack size balls.
5. Store them in fridge up to two weeks or freeze them .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!