- 10 Pitted Dates (Medjool)
- 70 grams pepitas
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams Cacao
- 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (Food grade Only)
1. Make sure all Dates are pitted
2. Add all ingredients to the tmx bowl
3. Mix for 40 secs on speed 9.
4. Grab approx 1 tbslp of mixture and roll into snack size balls.
5. Store them in fridge up to two weeks or freeze them .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice