- 10 Pitted Dates (Medjool)
- 70 grams pepitas
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams Cacao
- 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (Food grade Only)
1. Make sure all Dates are pitted
2. Add all ingredients to the tmx bowl
3. Mix for 40 secs on speed 9.
4. Grab approx 1 tbslp of mixture and roll into snack size balls.
5. Store them in fridge up to two weeks or freeze them .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Zucchini Brownies
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Mint Slice Martini
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)