- 10 Pitted Dates (Medjool)
- 70 grams pepitas
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams Cacao
- 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (Food grade Only)
1. Make sure all Dates are pitted
2. Add all ingredients to the tmx bowl
3. Mix for 40 secs on speed 9.
4. Grab approx 1 tbslp of mixture and roll into snack size balls.
5. Store them in fridge up to two weeks or freeze them .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Vegan Raw Choc Orange Fudge
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate