THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams medjool dates (pitted)
- 60 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Cacao or cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
1. Add all ingredients EXCEPT DESSICATED COCONUT to the mixing bowl.
2. Mix For 30 seconds, Speed 9
3. Roll the mixture into balls, then roll balls through the coconut.
4. Store in the refrigerator.
Nut Free Protien Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)