THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams medjool dates (pitted)
- 60 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Cacao or cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
1. Add all ingredients EXCEPT DESSICATED COCONUT to the mixing bowl.
2. Mix For 30 seconds, Speed 9
3. Roll the mixture into balls, then roll balls through the coconut.
4. Store in the refrigerator.
Nut Free Protien Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- White bean dip
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN