- 200 grams pitted dates
- 35 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 --- orange zest, grated, using microplane
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Turbo for 1 sec, 5 times, MC on.
- Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Turbo for 1 sec, 5 more times, MC on (or until all ingredients are chopped and combined).
- If mixture is not quite sticky enough to hold together in a ball, add a little more orange juice and turbo again.
- With wet hands, roll into bite sized balls.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Accessories you need
A lovely friend of mine shared a hand-written, non-Thermomix version of this recipe with me. She is unsure where the original receipe came from, but thank you to whoever created such a tasty, easy and healthy treat! Thank you also to my friend Sal, for allowing me to share my converted version here.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Sugar Cookies
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies