- 2 oranges
- 220 grams soft butter
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams sugar
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 roughly chopped nuts
- 125 grams blueberries
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams brown sugar
Preheat oven to 170 °C and grease and line a ring tin.
Remove rind only from 2 oranges and place in TM5 bowl.
Remove the white pith & quarter 1 whole orange and add to rind.
Add butter to orange and rind and mix for – 8sec/Speed 8.
Scrape down mixture and sugar and beat - 1 min//Speed 4. Scrape down mixture, sugar should be disolved.
Scrape down mixture and eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition - 10 sec//Speed 4.
Scrape down mixture, add coconut and flour and combine – 20sec//Speed 4.
Pour mixture into lined tin.
Ensure mixture is evenly distributed in the tin.
Spread bueberries, nuts and brown sugar on top of cake.
Bake for approx. 40-50mins at 170 °C.
Leave in the tin to cool.
Optional- Use juice from 2nd orange and icing sugar to make a runny icing to drizzle over cake
Ingredients should be at room temperature.
Allow extra cooking time if you are not using a bunt tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Malt Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Teenee's Butter Icing