- 1 orange, washed, dried, quartered
- 125 g unsalted butter, plus extra to grease silicone moulds
- 125 g raw sugar
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- 140 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- 60 g pure cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier, orange liqueur
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Grease 6 silicon cupcake or Dariole Molds and place in the bottom of the TM31 or TM5 Varoma.
2.Place orange and butter into the TM Bowl, and chop for 10 sec/speed 7.
3.Add remaining ingredients into the TM Bowl and mix for 15sec/Speed 4.
4.Pour Batter into the molds.
5. Without washing the TM Bowl, add 1 litre of water into the bowl. Place the lif on the Thermomix and set the Varoma into position.
6.Steam puddings for 30min/Varoma/Speed 2
7. Allow puddings to cool for 5 minutes when finished steaming.
8. While puddings are cooling make the Chocolate Sauce
1. Place all ingredients into the TM Bowl and melt for 4mins/60c/Speed 1.
2. Serve while warm on top of Orange Puddings and ice cream or cream.
Steamed Orange Puddings
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Light rye bread
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits