- 375 g full cream milk
- 375 g Pouring Cream
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 6 egg yolks
- 110 g castor sugar
- 150 g mini oreo biscuits
- YIAH BLACK FOREST DUKKAH
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop chocolate 8sec/sp8. Add milk, cream, egg yolks, sugar, cook 10min/90deg/sp2. Add 75g oreos, mix 5sec/sp4-7 gradually. Pour into shallow freezable container and freeze at least 10hrs. Remove from freezer and cut into cubes while in container. pu in bowl crush 20/sec/sp6. add 35g oreos and mix 10sec/sp4. Put in freezable container and repeat with remaining icecream and oreos. To serve sprinkle BLACK FOREST DUKKAH.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake