- 110 grams Almonds raw, nuts
- 75 grams pitted dates
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 35 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 30 grams Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 15 grams Saltanas
- 15 grams Cranberries
- 10 grams Glacé ginger
Recipe is created for
1. place almonds into TM bowl 15 seconds, speed 9
2. place all other ingredients except desiccated coconut together into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
3. roll into bite sized balls and cover in desiccated coconut
4. place in refridgerator for at least 1 hour to firm.
Accessories you need
place in the fridge in an airtight container to store
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder