- 100 g Cashews
- 60 g tapioca flour/starch
- 2 tsp Coconut Flour
- 150 g banana, Approx 2 Bananas
- 300 g coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- coconut oil, For Frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the Cashews, tapioca flour and coconut flour to the Mixing bowl and Mill for 20 Sec / Speed 9. Scrape down sides.
Add the Banana, coconut milk and eggs and mix for 30 sec / Speed 4 or until well combined and without lumps. Transfer to another container and let sit for a few minutes (I do this while I wash the mixing bowl) for the coconut flour to help thicken the mixture.
Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil in a fry pan over low heat. Pour some of the batter in and cook until bubbles appear. Flip and cook on the other side for another minute. Remove from pan then continue until the mixture has finished.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant.
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf VARIATION (Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Vegan Hummingbird cake