- 150 grams whole almonds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams honey
- 450 grams coconut cream
- 40 grams honey
- 40 grams arrowroot powder
- 100 grams dark chocolate 70%
Preheat Oven to 180 Degrees
Place almonds in TM bowl and grind 10 seconds/ Speed 9
Add coconut and blend 4 seconds Speed 6. Remove from TM bowl
Place Coconut oil and Honey in TM bowl and cook 1 minute/ 90 degrees/ Speed 2. Add reserved almonds and coconut and mix 4 seconds / speed 3
Press into 20 cm tart tin, bake 10-12 minutes until evenly browned. Cool before adding filling.
While Tart Case cools prepare filling.
Place Coconut Cream, Honey and Arrowroot in TM bowl. Cook for 7 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 4
Add chocolate to TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/ speed 3 until chocolate has blended and mixture is smooth and glossy.
Set custard aside to cool for at least 30 minutes.
Pour filling into baked Tart Crust and place in fridge to set for at least and hour.
The Tart browns quickly so watch carefully so as not to overcook.
These can also be made individually in small tart cases. Sometimes you just want a couple of cases - so freeze remaining cases for another time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup