- 130 grams pitted dates
- 150 grams dessicated coconut
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 45 grams coconut milk
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Line a 15cmx15cm tin with baking paper
Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
Blitz 20 sec/speed 9
Press the mixture into tin
Place tin into freezer until cold through
Slice into pieces and store in airtight comtainer in fridge
Accessories you need
You can substitute dessicated coconut for fresh but shelf life will be shorter
For a more mild cocoa flavour, only use 5g cocoa powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls