- 360 g self-raising flour
- 150 g caster sugar
- 115 g desicated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g Butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 300 g raw sugar
- 25 g Butter, softened
- 2 tsp lemon juice, approx 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 passionfruit pulp
Preheat oven to 180 deg (160 deg fan forced) and line rectangular tray with baking paper.
Melt Butter 40 sec / 50 deg / speed 4. Set aside to cool.
In a clean dry bowl, add flour, sugar and coconut and combine 20 sec / speed 4.
With blades rotating speed 2 remove MC and add vanilla, egg and cooled butter. Enusre well combined.
Press mixture into prepared tray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool completely in tin.
Place sugar in bowl and mill speed 9 / 10 sec.
Add butter, lemon juice and milk and beat speed 4 / 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth.
Add passionfruit pulp and mix speed 2 / 10 seconds
Pour over cooled base and refrigerate until icing is set.
Cut into squares to serve
If you want a 'whiter' look to your icing use icing sugar instead of raw sugar.
Skip step two and cube your butter at room temp. Then add with the egg and vanilla. Speed the blades up to 4-5 and combine for 30 seconds. It works nicely!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies