- 400 grams cream cheese
- 75 grams lemon juice
- 400 gram tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon finely zested (see Tips)
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 4 tablespoons Boiling water
- 170 gram tin of passionfruit pulp
- 200 grams Digestive biscuits
- 100 grams Butter
Place biscuits in TM bowl and crush for 5 seconds on Speed 7. Set aside.
Put butter in bowl and melt for 3 1/2 minutes, 50 degrees, Speed 2.
Add back crushed biscuits to the melted butter and mix for 4 seconds on Speed 4.
In a 20cm springform tin, place half the biscuit mix onto the base, and press down firmly. The other half of the biscuit mix is used for the sides of the tin, using a spoon will help to press it firmly. Refridgerate for at least 15 minutes.
Into a clean bowl:
Place the cream cheese (cubed), the condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon zest and mix for 8 seconds on Speed 6.
Add the passionfruit pulp and mix for 6 seconds on Speed 4 .
In a small bowl or cup, mix the boiling water and gelatine and stir until well dissolved. Wait for it to cool, then add to TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 4 .
Pour filling into the biscuit-lined tin and refridgerate overnight.
I recommend using a microplane to zest the lemon as it will produce a very fine zest, otherwise the texture will be too grainy.
The passionfruit can be omitted to make a traditional lemon cheesecake.
Try to use lemons that are just ripe (still with a tinge of green) and fresh.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet