- 150 gram raw almonds
- 20 gram raw cacao powder, (2 tablespoons)
- 24 pitted dates, (Soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes to soften)
- 130 - 150 gram Natural Peanut Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Almonds in the bowl and process for 20 seconds speed 7 (or until it resembles almond meal). Set aside
Process dates until they become paste like (I used 10 seconds speed 8 though it will depend on how soft the dates are)
Add the rest of the ingredients including the almond meal. Pulse it until it combines. If its dry, add some water
Roll into balls and refridgerate
You can roll in various items to change the taste and texture if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight