- 100 grams Thinly Sliced Almond
- 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coco powder
- 10-20 pitted dates
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 scoops unsweetened/unflavoured protein powder
- 3 tablespoons shaved coconut, To Roll Them In When Done
Put All The Ingredients Together In A Thermomix
Blend On Level 6 For 10 Seconds (Longer If You Dont Like The Texture)
Put Shaved Coconut In A Bowl And Roll The Mixture Into Small Balls Then Roll In The Coconut Then Into A Container
Keep Them In The Fridge For Up To 5 Hours Have Then Anytime Or Take Them To Work Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Pumpkin pasta sauce