- 100 grams Thinly Sliced Almond
- 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coco powder
- 10-20 pitted dates
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 scoops unsweetened/unflavoured protein powder
- 3 tablespoons shaved coconut, To Roll Them In When Done
Put All The Ingredients Together In A Thermomix
Blend On Level 6 For 10 Seconds (Longer If You Dont Like The Texture)
Put Shaved Coconut In A Bowl And Roll The Mixture Into Small Balls Then Roll In The Coconut Then Into A Container
Keep Them In The Fridge For Up To 5 Hours Have Then Anytime Or Take Them To Work Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins