- 100 grams Thinly Sliced Almond
- 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coco powder
- 10-20 pitted dates
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 scoops unsweetened/unflavoured protein powder
- 3 tablespoons shaved coconut, To Roll Them In When Done
Put All The Ingredients Together In A Thermomix
Blend On Level 6 For 10 Seconds (Longer If You Dont Like The Texture)
Put Shaved Coconut In A Bowl And Roll The Mixture Into Small Balls Then Roll In The Coconut Then Into A Container
Keep Them In The Fridge For Up To 5 Hours Have Then Anytime Or Take Them To Work Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins