- 100 grams Thinly Sliced Almond
- 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coco powder
- 10-20 pitted dates
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 scoops unsweetened/unflavoured protein powder
- 3 tablespoons shaved coconut, To Roll Them In When Done
Put All The Ingredients Together In A Thermomix
Blend On Level 6 For 10 Seconds (Longer If You Dont Like The Texture)
Put Shaved Coconut In A Bowl And Roll The Mixture Into Small Balls Then Roll In The Coconut Then Into A Container
Keep Them In The Fridge For Up To 5 Hours Have Then Anytime Or Take Them To Work Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....