- 100 grams Thinly Sliced Almond
- 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coco powder
- 10-20 pitted dates
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 scoops unsweetened/unflavoured protein powder
- 3 tablespoons shaved coconut, To Roll Them In When Done
Put All The Ingredients Together In A Thermomix
Blend On Level 6 For 10 Seconds (Longer If You Dont Like The Texture)
Put Shaved Coconut In A Bowl And Roll The Mixture Into Small Balls Then Roll In The Coconut Then Into A Container
Keep Them In The Fridge For Up To 5 Hours Have Then Anytime Or Take Them To Work Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge