- 250 grams Peanut Butter
- 100 grams honey
- 40 grams coconut oil, no substitutes
- 150 grams Milk choc chips
- 160 grams oats
- 90 grams Dried Cranberries.
- flaked almonds, Optional, to finish
Line Square baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
Add peanut butter, honey and coconut oil to TM bowl and melt 100degree's/3-5 mins/ speed 2
Add Choc chips to bowl. Melt 100 degrees/ 30 secs/ speed 2
add Oats and cranberries. Mix together "Counter-clockwise operation" 30 secs/ speed 2 or until combined.
Press into a small lined square tin until smooth on top and mixture is even.
Top with flaked almonds if desired. Slightly press into mix.
Refridgerate until hard. Approx 1 hour.
Cut into small squares or bars.
Store in Fridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice