- 20 g roasted salted peanuts, chopped in thermomix
- 60 g Extra light cream cheese
- 25o g low fat cottage or ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoon Smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao piowder, sifted
8Recipe is created for
add cream cheese, cottage or ricotta cheese, peanut butter, rice malt syrup and sea salt in bowl. Blend speed 7 for 10 seconds. Scrape down side and blend speed 7 for a further 10 seconds until smooth. Divide among 4 glasses or jars. Place in fridge for 10 minutes to chill
add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and cacao powder. Melt for 2 minutes, 90 degrees on speed 1. Let it cool for about a minute. Spoon the glaze over the peanut butter mousse. Set aside for 5 minutes to set slightly. Sprinkle with peanuts
Recipe from Taste magazine September 2013
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Bliss Balls