THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 450g Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 110g Lite milk, Can be milk as lite as 1%
- 100g Peanut Butter
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Liquid Stevia, OR 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Powdered Stevia, OR 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter extra, optional - for swirl effect
- Place all ingredients (except optional peanut butter for swirling) in TM bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 6. Scrap down if necessary and repeat again.
- Pour into a container and freeze for a few hours.
- Take out of freezer and put back in TM bowl and mix 30 sec / speed 8. This helps prevent ice crystals forming.
- If time permitting freeze again for a few hours and repeat above process.
- Once done I put into smaller molds for convenience - stir in the optional peanut butter.
- Allow to defrost for a few minutes on bench in order to scoop easily. If frozen overnight, allow to thaw for 30 minutes on bench to scoop easily.
This recipe came from //www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/low-carb-peanut-butter-swirl-frozen-yogurt-no-sugar-added/ which I converted to be made in the Thermomix.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Peanut Butter Swirl Frozen Yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.