THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 40 g Fresh Dates
- 80 g peanuts
- 120 g almonds
- 20 g coconut oil
- 30 g coconut cream
- 2 tsp Mesquite Powder
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the Coconut Sugar and Cinnamon Stick to the Mixing bowl and mill for 1 Min/Speed 9.
Set aside in a shallow bowl for rolling the finished balls.
- Without rinsing the bowl, add the remaining ingredients and blitz together for 10 Seconds/Speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 Seconds/Speed 6.
- Taking teaspoons of the mixuture, roll them into a ball shape with wet hands before rolling the ball in the Coconut and Cinnamon mixture, coating evenly. Referigate till firm before serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Easter Egg Buns
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Zucchini Bread
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- French Toast
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef