THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 40 g Fresh Dates
- 80 g peanuts
- 120 g almonds
- 20 g coconut oil
- 30 g coconut cream
- 2 tsp Mesquite Powder
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g Maple syrup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the Coconut Sugar and Cinnamon Stick to the Mixing bowl and mill for 1 Min/Speed 9.
Set aside in a shallow bowl for rolling the finished balls.
- Without rinsing the bowl, add the remaining ingredients and blitz together for 10 Seconds/Speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 Seconds/Speed 6.
- Taking teaspoons of the mixuture, roll them into a ball shape with wet hands before rolling the ball in the Coconut and Cinnamon mixture, coating evenly. Referigate till firm before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- chinese five spice
- Lean Clean Apple Crumble
- Feijoa & Cream Cheese Muffins
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns