- 60 grams sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, snipped into 4
- 300 grams tinned pears
- 1 egg white, (optional)
- 350 grams frozen pear juice, from strained tinned pears
- 350 grams ice cubes
Place vanilla bean and sugar in TMX bowl and blitz 10secs/speed 10
Add pears, egg white and frozen pear juice and blend 20secs/speed 10, gradually increasing speed from 1 to 10.
Add remaining ice and blend for a further 1 min/speed 10, using spatula to assist.
Accessories you need
This sorbet is a fabulous texture and it goes fantastically well with chocolate ..... enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing