- 60 grams raw almonds
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 10 grams raisins (optional)
- 10 grams rice puffs
- 10 grams Coconut sugar
- 4-5 drops Peppermint essence oil
- 250 grams dark melting cocoa (70% cocoa)
Silicone moulds work best, otherwise use a shallow brownie tin or muffin tin - spray lightly with coconut oil spray
Place almonds into bowl 15sec sp5. Set aside and keep approx 20g of the chopped up almonds in a separate bowl for later use
Place melting cocoa into bowl, grate 10sec sp9 then melt 50deg 2-3min sp3. Scrape bowl in between
Add remaining ingredients except for the 20g chopped almonds and set aside a fee pinches of desiccated coconut. 15sec sp2
Pour mixture into moulds, about 1-2cm thick and sprinkle with a little (reserved) desiccated coconut and almonds and refrigerate 30min - enjoy!
I prefer cacao butter with carob powder but you can use any melting chocolate in place of melting cocoa. Use shaped ice moulds for fun - kids will love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes