- 60 grams raw almonds
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 10 grams raisins (optional)
- 10 grams rice puffs
- 10 grams Coconut sugar
- 4-5 drops Peppermint essence oil
- 250 grams dark melting cocoa (70% cocoa)
Recipe is created for
9African American Asian Australian Caribbean European Mid East Russian Afternoon tea Snack Austrian Belgian British & Irish Dutch Eastern European French German Greek Italian Luxembourgian Maltese Mediterranean Polish Portuguese Spanish Scandinavian Swiss Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Canadian Latin America Mexican USA Chinese Indian Indonesian Japanese Thai Vietnamese Taiwanese Creative Easy Natural Quick Egyptian Lebanon Turkey Moroccan South African New Zealand Cooling Freezing Dessert
Silicone moulds work best, otherwise use a shallow brownie tin or muffin tin - spray lightly with coconut oil spray
Place almonds into bowl 15sec sp5. Set aside and keep approx 20g of the chopped up almonds in a separate bowl for later use
Place melting cocoa into bowl, grate 10sec sp9 then melt 50deg 2-3min sp3. Scrape bowl in between
Add remaining ingredients except for the 20g chopped almonds and set aside a fee pinches of desiccated coconut. 15sec "Counter-clockwise operation" sp2
Pour mixture into moulds, about 1-2cm thick and sprinkle with a little (reserved) desiccated coconut and almonds and refrigerate 30min - enjoy!
Accessories you need
I prefer cacao butter with carob powder but you can use any melting chocolate in place of melting cocoa. Use shaped ice moulds for fun - kids will love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes