- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 level teaspoons Peppermint Essence
- 400 grams icing sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- 5 level tablespoons cocoa powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put room temperature Philly cheese & butter into mixing bowl & mix speed 5 for 90 seconds or till creamy soft. Add all other ingredients & mix speed 4 until all combined... approximately 1 minute. Depends how cold cheese & butter are.
Roll a heaped teaspoon portion at a time into small balls & flatten slightly with a fork. I then dip mine into melted dark chocolate...optional. Pop into fridge to firm. Freeze well.
Helps if Philly cheese & butter are at room temp before mixing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet