- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 level teaspoons Peppermint Essence
- 400 grams icing sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- 5 level tablespoons cocoa powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put room temperature Philly cheese & butter into mixing bowl & mix speed 5 for 90 seconds or till creamy soft. Add all other ingredients & mix speed 4 until all combined... approximately 1 minute. Depends how cold cheese & butter are.
Roll a heaped teaspoon portion at a time into small balls & flatten slightly with a fork. I then dip mine into melted dark chocolate...optional. Pop into fridge to firm. Freeze well.
Helps if Philly cheese & butter are at room temp before mixing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies