- 130 g raw sugar
- fresh mint leaves, generous handful
- 1 lime rind, pith removed
- 1 lime, flesh & juice
- 270 g coconut cream
- 700 g frozen pineapple, cubed
- 100 g ice cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Sugar, Mint, Lime Rind to bowl and mill Speed 9/ 10 Sec.
2. Scrape down side of bowl, add Lime and Coconut Cream and mix Speed 5/ 5 Sec.
3. Add Frozen Pineapple and Ice Cubes, Grind Speed 10/ 90 Sec. Assist with spatula through lid, if required to push ingredients away from the side of the bowl.
Accessories you need
Tip: For a slushy style cocktail, simply add 100ml of your beverage of choice in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Reuben Dip
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Soft Gluten Free Banana Cake
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- Fennel Pesto
- Guava Margaritas
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup