- 130 g raw sugar
- fresh mint leaves, generous handful
- 1 lime rind, pith removed
- 1 lime, flesh & juice
- 270 g coconut cream
- 700 g frozen pineapple, cubed
- 100 g ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Sugar, Mint, Lime Rind to bowl and mill Speed 9/ 10 Sec.
2. Scrape down side of bowl, add Lime and Coconut Cream and mix Speed 5/ 5 Sec.
3. Add Frozen Pineapple and Ice Cubes, Grind Speed 10/ 90 Sec. Assist with spatula through lid, if required to push ingredients away from the side of the bowl.
Tip: For a slushy style cocktail, simply add 100ml of your beverage of choice in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Reuben Dip
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Carol’s Mayo
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Raw Christmas Fruit Cake
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Chilli Jam
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls