- 130 g raw sugar
- fresh mint leaves, generous handful
- 1 lime rind, pith removed
- 1 lime, flesh & juice
- 270 g coconut cream
- 700 g frozen pineapple, cubed
- 100 g ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Sugar, Mint, Lime Rind to bowl and mill Speed 9/ 10 Sec.
2. Scrape down side of bowl, add Lime and Coconut Cream and mix Speed 5/ 5 Sec.
3. Add Frozen Pineapple and Ice Cubes, Grind Speed 10/ 90 Sec. Assist with spatula through lid, if required to push ingredients away from the side of the bowl.
Tip: For a slushy style cocktail, simply add 100ml of your beverage of choice in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Reuben Dip
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Thai Green Curry