- 600 grams dark chocolate, I prefer Nestle Dark Choc Melts
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 280 grams Pascalls Marshmallows, I prefer the 4 flavour bags
- 100 grams Pistachios Unshelled, Raw & Natural
- 200 grams Allens Lolly Snakes, Or lolly of choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a bread tin or cake tin with baking paper (Glad bake, not greaseproof paper as it will stick to the chocolate).
Add 300gm dark chocolate to the bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Set aside in seperate bowl and add the other 300gm dark chocolate and blitz on speed 9 for 10 seconds, scrape sides of bowl.
Add first batch of grated chocolate and 2 tbs coconut oil and melt 6 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2. Scrape bowl.
Add Marshmallows, 70gm pistachios and lollies (Cut snakes into pieces first) to mixing bowl and stir 20 seconds, reverse, speed 2 or until combined.
Pour into prepared tin and refridgerate for a couple of hours or until completely set. To cut, use a hot serrated knife.
This recipe can be made with white chocolate also, adding cranberries or Clinkers is a nice festive touch if gifting for Christmas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars