- 600 grams dark chocolate, I prefer Nestle Dark Choc Melts
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 280 grams Pascalls Marshmallows, I prefer the 4 flavour bags
- 100 grams Pistachios Unshelled, Raw & Natural
- 200 grams Allens Lolly Snakes, Or lolly of choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a bread tin or cake tin with baking paper (Glad bake, not greaseproof paper as it will stick to the chocolate).
Add 300gm dark chocolate to the bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Set aside in seperate bowl and add the other 300gm dark chocolate and blitz on speed 9 for 10 seconds, scrape sides of bowl.
Add first batch of grated chocolate and 2 tbs coconut oil and melt 6 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2. Scrape bowl.
Add Marshmallows, 70gm pistachios and lollies (Cut snakes into pieces first) to mixing bowl and stir 20 seconds, reverse, speed 2 or until combined.
Pour into prepared tin and refridgerate for a couple of hours or until completely set. To cut, use a hot serrated knife.
This recipe can be made with white chocolate also, adding cranberries or Clinkers is a nice festive touch if gifting for Christmas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream