- 250 grams red wine, i use shiraz
- 250 grams sugar
- 1 stick Cinammon
- 3 Pears, cored, cut into quaters if needed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar, cinnamon and red wine into mixing bowl.
Cook 5mins/100°/speed 2.
Add pears in the steaming basket (cut into quaters if it fits better) and cook for a further 15mins/100°/reverse/speed 1.
Take pears out and store in thermo server. Cook syrup for a further 10mins/varoma/ speed 1 with steaming basket on top to prevent splatter.
Serve pears and syrup with vanilla cream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- Variation Plum Jam
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Gluten Free Challah
- Megan's Orange Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pistachio Biscotti by CP63
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins