THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1000 grams water
- 2 pears peeled
- 20 Grams, almonds
- 10 grams desicated coconut
- 1 appled quartered and cored
- 2 Dates pitted
- 6 Strawberries hulled and diced into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons homemade yoghurt, See Everyday cookbook or basic cookbook
- 1 teaspoon honey, for drizzling
Add water to the TM5 bowl
Place varoma into position and place pears into the varoma, place varoma lid on.
Steam the pears 30 mins / Varoma / speed 2
Allow the pears to cool slightly before dicing.
Clean and dry mixing bowl
Add all ingredients to TM5 bowl, place mc into mixing bowl lid and turbo for 1 second.
Add diced poached pears and a few pieces of diced strawberry to the bottom of a small bowl or ramekin
Add a layer of yoghurt
Add a layer of muesli
Top with a dollop of yoghurt, strawberries and a small piece of poached pear.
Accessories you need
Feel free to replace the dates in the muesli with dried apricots, cranberries, raisins or saltanas and the almonds with macadamias, pepitas or sunflower seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup