THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1000 grams water
- 2 pears peeled
- 20 Grams, almonds
- 10 grams desicated coconut
- 1 appled quartered and cored
- 2 Dates pitted
- 6 Strawberries hulled and diced into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons homemade yoghurt, See Everyday cookbook or basic cookbook
- 1 teaspoon honey, for drizzling
Add water to the TM5 bowl
Place varoma into position and place pears into the varoma, place varoma lid on.
Steam the pears 30 mins / Varoma / speed 2
Allow the pears to cool slightly before dicing.
Clean and dry mixing bowl
Add all ingredients to TM5 bowl, place mc into mixing bowl lid and turbo for 1 second.
Add diced poached pears and a few pieces of diced strawberry to the bottom of a small bowl or ramekin
Add a layer of yoghurt
Add a layer of muesli
Top with a dollop of yoghurt, strawberries and a small piece of poached pear.
Feel free to replace the dates in the muesli with dried apricots, cranberries, raisins or saltanas and the almonds with macadamias, pepitas or sunflower seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins