- 300 g plain flour
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g Butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 10 g baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 230 g Milk
- 2 sachets Yeast, (4 tsp)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 g sugar
- 10 g oil
- 60 g Butter
- 500 g plain or bakers flour
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl and mix for 10 sec/speed 6.
Add remaining crumble ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 6.
Preheat oven to 160C
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and combine 8 sec/speed 6.
Knead for 3 min/Interval.
Remove mixture and place covered in a bowl for 30 to 40 min until almost double in size.
Grease large rectangular biscuit or slice tray and spread dough evenly with your hands.
Place your favourite fruit on top i.e. berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries etc.), stewed apples, peaches, plums or jam.
Sprinkle with crumble mixture.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)