- 300 g plain flour
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g Butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 10 g baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 230 g Milk
- 2 sachets Yeast, (4 tsp)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 g sugar
- 10 g oil
- 60 g Butter
- 500 g plain or bakers flour
Recipe is created for
Place flour, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl and mix for 10 sec/speed 6.
Add remaining crumble ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 6.
Preheat oven to 160C
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and combine 8 sec/speed 6.
Knead for 3 min/Interval.
Remove mixture and place covered in a bowl for 30 to 40 min until almost double in size.
Grease large rectangular biscuit or slice tray and spread dough evenly with your hands.
Place your favourite fruit on top i.e. berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries etc.), stewed apples, peaches, plums or jam.
Sprinkle with crumble mixture.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen